Thursday, January 29, 2009

First Midterm Exam


The first midterm exam will be on Thursday February 5th, during the regular class time. The exam will include all material up to, and including, Riparian Zones.

1. The exam could contain a variety of formats including essays, short answers, drawing graphs or diagrams, etc.

2. I have listed expected learning outcomes for each of the topics that we have covered. Thus, I would use these learning outcomes to focus your study efforts. I will use the learning outcomes as a guide when I make up the test questions.

3. The tentative date for the second midterm is Tuesday March 3rd. This test will be cumulative, but will focus on material that was not tested on the first exam. This means that you shouldn't forget everything that you have learned as soon as the first exam is over.

4. If you have any questions, then please let me know via email, posting on the blog, stopping by my office, stalking me outside of my house, etc.

2 comments:

  1. This photo cracks me up, for a second, I thought I was on the wrong blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to find a group of kids frantically working at their little desks. This photo was even better than I hoped for. It reminded me of a "young Daisy" looking to the sky for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete